1. The Twilight-like story that would put even Stephanie Meyer *and the entire state of Wisconsin* to shame.
2. My first high-fantasy story which stood on the fine line of Young adult fiction and children's fiction. The title was actually "The Talking Cake" (DONT LAUGH!)
3. "Quest to the City of Gold". It was a spy-like adventure whose plot holes were soo huge that I could spend a whole post on *and I eventually will*
4. "Diary of a Lip gloss Addict". My first full length teen drama series that spanned several novels.
5. The Batman. Lets just say it marks the beginning of my good writing
6. "Realm of the Time Gods". Based off all I've written for this 4 season tv show, its my best work yet.
7. My future ideas.
Since this is just an introduction I'm gunna finish this up by saying this.....your gunna hate the Twilightesque story.
Keep Calm and Continue Fangirling